. Welcome to Xiping's blogs! 欢迎光临 Xiping 的博客!Let's Support each other! Thanks! 博客生活,携手同行!

Monday, November 29, 2004

"Give me something"

The neighborhood surrounding Johns Hopkins medical campus is notorious for its bad safety. I had never had a trouble until today.

I finished my work about 7 o'clock, PM and hurried up to my car. It was parking two blocks away north to Hopkins. When I just passed East Eagle Street, a guy suddenly ran into me from the other side of Rutland Avenue. He looked like a teenager and was as tall as an adult and had something eating while holding something at hand. He shouted to me: "Give me something! Give me something!"

"Sorry!Sorry!" I smiled to him and quicken up to my car.

When I sat down, it was getting dark. I realized it is really a dangerous area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Join the Click4Click Banner Exchange!